Review: Peace World

"Peace World: Peace Warrior Trilogy 3" by Steven L. Hawk

File Size: 453 KB (Kindle Edition)
Print Length: 229 pages
Language: English
ASIN: B005W67V8G
Purchase: Kindle, Nook
While I was sad the story had to end - I could have continued to read about these characters forever - I was happy with how the story came to a close. Mr. Hawk wove so many intricate plot layers together, I was shocked time and time again at how everything related to each other and how things played out for the characters.

I gasped out loud and cried through this book. The amount of detail really took me inside the characters minds, how they felt and why they felt that way. Mr. Hawk developed his characters with their own unique personalities. Each had a deep richness and I felt as if the characters had become "friends" and real people through reading the series. I love all of them! Okay, well I love to hate the villains but even they had their own motivations and desires and were not evil just for evil's sake.

I hope this is not the last we see of Grant Justice! Like I said, I'm sad to see the trilogy over but I was not dissapointed at all. I couldn't wait to see how things turned out, that I read all three books in a week! This series did not dissapoint and I will read it again and again.

Reviewed by: Anastasia V. Pergakis

0 comments: